Kit Vending Machine
The THS Kit Vending Machine is a project headed by Lauren Shannon, to convert her old cigarette machine to dispense kits and projects.
- The vending machine is limited to 990 yen per item, in increments of 10 yen. It does not include a bill acceptor.
- Items must fit within the size limitations of a cigarette box. Dims are 55mm x 86mm x 23mm
- Small or loose items should be packed within a pouch or ziplock bag within the box
File:Cig box pattern logo.pdf - Origami box for the kits. Includes lots of THS imagery.
Box cutting and printing
- Specifically has cigarette packaging, WITH quotes! http://www.actualprint.com/cigarettepackaging.htm
Project requires two groups: One group needs to think of projects, kits and other items (can be DIY art, parts grab bags, or completed items). The other group needs to redress the machine itself.
- Brainstorm items for boxes
- Acquire supplies, kits, etc (at least 10-20 per slot. We have 5 slots)
- Get boxing
- Pack boxes
Dress up group
- Measure dims of all major front and side pieces of the machine
- Do up some artwork to choose from
- Select the best (or a group of the best, and choose one to try first)
- Acquire paint and supplies
- paint it up